Grow a Creative Biz (Four-Part Series)
Name: Grow a Creative Biz (Four-Part Series)
Date: May 1, 2018
Time: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM CDT
Website: Grow a Creative Biz
Session 1: Tuesday, April 10
Session 2: Tuesday, April 17
Session 3: Tuesday, April 24
Session 4: Tuesday, May 1
Do you have a business that is uniquely different? Do you identify yourself as a 'creative entrepreneur'? If so, this workshop series is for you!
In partnership with Fox Valley Technical College and Venture Center, the Fox Cities Chamber is happy to announce four 3-hour workshops which are designed to help artisans and creative entrepreneurs discover business opportunities and develop their value proposition in the marketplace. A guided discussion, tools, and resources will be provided to help entrepreneurs launch or grow a successful business.
The workshops will be led by successful, award-winning "creative-preneurs" who will share their experiences.
Through the creation of creative business canvases, entrepreneurs will discover:
- The art of strategy
- Branding and positioning yourself
- Communicating your value proposition
- Social media and online sales
- Essentials of marketing and promotion
- Visual journaling
- Collaboration with other entrepreneurs and social enterprises
- Understanding and identifying who is your target customer and how to reach them
- How to use both your left and right brain to make your business stronger
- Establishing an operations plan including pricing, merchandising, packaging and shipping