Seminar: Financial Skills for Non-Financial Managers
Name: Seminar: Financial Skills for Non-Financial Managers
Date: November 9, 2018
Time: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM CST
Website: Register Here
This training presents the principles and concepts of using and interpreting financial statements. Learn the framework of four established financial statements - balance sheet, income statement, statement of retained earnings and cash flow statement.
Learn about basic accounting principles and how these principles affect financial statements. If you are a manager with little exposure to a formal accounting course, this training helps you understand basic concepts of accounting - the language of business.
- Basic Principles of Accounting
- What is GAAP?
- What are financial statements and how are they used?
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Statement of Ret Earnings
- Statement of Cash Flows (operating, investing and financing activities)
- Financial Statement Integration
- Revenue Recognition
- Gross Profit, Operating Income, Net Income, Cost of Goods Sold
- Inventory Accounting and Valuation - Raw materials, WIP and finished goods
- SG&A Expenses
- Retained Earnings
- What are: assets, liabilities and stockholders' equity?
- Fixed Assets & Depreciation
- What is Financial Ratio Analysis & calculations on a few basic ratios?
- Capital Allocations