Do you have purchasing and inventory experience and you are looking for a flexible work opportunity in the Fox Cities?
Apply today for this Maintenance Administrator opportunity with a global packaging solutions leader.
Do you have previous experience working as a Maintenance Administrator, Maintenance Clerk, Inventory Clerk or Parts Room Assistant? ABR Employment Services is currently leading the search for our client in Neenah.
This is a flexible opportunity working 25 to 40 hours per week. Ideal candidates will work approximately 5 to 8 hours a day Monday through Friday starting between 7AM-10AM with no weekends.
Starting pay is based on experience $17.00-$20.00 per hour.
This is considered a long term temporary opportunity however this position could be a try-before-hire for the right candidate.
This position spends the majority of their time on two tasks:
1. Processing CMMS Work Orders using CWorks software.
- Daily: Enter WOs into the system, closing completed WOs, generating PMs weekly.
2. Purchasing materials using the Ariba enterprise system.
- Daily: Processing new purchase requests, follow-up on open orders, transporting materials on a cart from the lobby to the maintenance shop.
- Order materials for machine repairs and projects.
- Inventory and reordering for consumable production items.
- Manage VMI re-ordering and follow-up.
- Receiving materials into Ariba for invoice processing.
- Reconciliation of orders/charges.
- Contact vendors for late deliveries.
- Package items to send out for repair.
- CMMS administration:
- Process Repair Work Orders
- Process Preventative Maintenance (PM) Work Orders
- Update PM tasks and schedule using information supplied by craftsmen.
- Generate reports.
- Assist craftsmen with maintaining 5S of the maintenance areas
- Put incoming materials away within the maintenance shop and supply room.
- Organize the materials stored in the maintenance shop and supply room.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Possession of strong customer service skills.
- Possession of strong administration skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to develop and exercise initiative.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete on a timely basis.
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret instructions, policies, and procedures
- Ability to organize and perform work efficiently; strong attention to details
- Ability to quickly develop a proficiency with enterprise purchasing system (Ariba) and CMMS software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and relay information accurately and in a timely manner.
Job Qualifications and Education:
- Previous work-related skill, knowledge and experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Skilled in Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Call or text 920-830-1181 for more information and immediate consideration or submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.