Looking for a unique work environment and culture to thrive in? Do you love the sense of accomplishment in launching a new website? Are you a motivated individual who works well independently as well as on a team? Then we want you!
About Dealer Inspire:
Dealer Inspire is an automotive website platform provider with headquarters Naperville, Illinois and a new office in Appleton WI! We pride ourselves in having a fun, unconventional working environment and a great culture. While our team works extremely hard, we try to keep it a fun and creative work environment. At Dealer Inspire, we like to look at current problems and 'rethink' about solutions. We're flexible - we don't write requirements in stone, and things can change regularly. This means rethinking how the solutions work best.
Summary of the Role:
The support specialist role is a comprehensive support role that focuses on managing, delegating, and providing resolution to client requests and inquiries. The candidate will utilize the support phone line as well as our support ticket interface to provide awesome customer service and quick resolution for clients.
- Manage incoming support tickets to ensure that all customer inquiries are resolved promptly and accurately.
- Work with clients on the support phone-line to provide information and on-call resolution to various client requests.
- Work with various web platforms, including Word Press and our Dealer Inspire Dashboard to troubleshoot and resolve client inquiries.
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure tasks are assigned out and completed on time.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Good computer skills, with a familiarity with Microsoft and Apple operating systems
- Familiarity with front end development and coding languages; HTML, Bootstrap, PHP and WordPress
- Ability to communicate confidently with clients over the phone
- Analytical thinker, with a knack for troubleshooting and solving problems
Compensation based upon skill and previous experience. Motivated and talented individuals may advance quickly in our fast growing company.
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- 10 days paid time off, 4 days of sick/safe leave and selected paid holidays
- PTO increase schedule based on length of employment
- Work time/Fun time bi-monthly team outings
- Coaching and career building
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home