What if your 9 to 5 was as awesome as your 5 to 9? What if nights and weekends weren’t the only times worth posting about? At Modern Woodmen of America, your career is who, where and when you are. It’s a way of life you just can’t help but share.
As a financial representative, you’ll help your clients (Modern Woodmen members) plan for their financial security through life insurance, annuities, investments and other financial products. You’ll enjoy a flexible schedule that lets you maintain a great work-life balance.
To succeed in this position, you should:
· Have an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Be comfortable approaching people.
· Have desire and determination.
· Be coachable and willing to learn.
· Want to help others.
· Have a positive attitude, good character and integrity.
At Modern Woodmen, you’ll find yourself in a career that’s in high demand. U.S. News and World Report ranked financial advisor as the fourth best job of 2015.