Quality Systems Analyst
Appvion is a leading manufacturer in North America and have been coating paper for over 100 years! Our products are everywhere and is used in many different forms such as labels, tickets, wristbands, and lottery just to name a few. Did you know Appvion is the world’s largest supplier of online order, prescription, and deli labels? We are looking and willing to invest in current and future Technical Services Specialist to help us continue to grow and ensure the reliability of our equipment that runs 24/7.
We offer competitive salary rates based on qualifications and experience.
Our compensation and benefits that we offer are competitive and include the following:
- Medical (PPO, HDHP)
- Dental (two comprehensive plans to choose from)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement (Up to $5,250 per year)
- Wellness Center free of charge
- Life insurance
- 12 paid holidays
- Scholarships for dependents
**Check out all the benefits we offer at www.appvion.com.**
- Support External Customers in resolving product quality issues by providing technical information and support, replacing product and/or compensating customers for their losses.
- Work directly with Quality Assurance Team to identify trends, prioritize actions and support the overall Complaint Resolution Process.
- Provide Customers with Quality data upon request including Certificates of Analyses.
- Provide administrative support to Quality Assurance Team by implementing specification changes and other systems updates.
- Interact directly with customers on a daily basis to understand their needs and concerns and to provide assistance in resolving problems.
- Effectively communicate customer challenges and requests with internal teams and facilitate providing Legendary Service to customers in-need.
- Develop basic understanding of Appvion product technology, construction, and customer processing to enable effective customer support.
- Become familiar with internal systems including ERP for claims handling and reporting, specification database, and quality data database.
- Participate in regular quality update meetings and problem-solving sessions as needed.
- Act as “Voice of the Customer” in internal meetings and discussions to educate and inform Appvion team members of customer needs and expectations.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to maintain alignment on customer satisfaction and needs.
Required Prior Accomplishments, Experience, Skills:
- Past experience working with customers to resolve problems is desired.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships through difficult times through positive interactions and effective customer support.
- Prior experience supporting Quality Management Systems is a plus.
- Willingness and ability to learn basic product construction at Appvion, how our customers process our products, and end-use applications / product performance needs.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, progressive environment in a strong and rapidly growing business.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office apps including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Occasional travel to customers (<10% of the time) to foster relationships and to understand what customers need and value.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.