System Application Administrator
The primary focus of the position is to support two of our manufacturing applications GE Proficy Plant Applications and OSIsoft PI. We are seeking a candidate who has experience with Microsoft SQL administration/support and supporting applications Microsoft SQL as a backend. Experience with SSRS Reports and Microsoft Power BI would be helpful. Familiarity with supporting manufacturing or other 24x7 environments would be a plus.
- Install, Upgrade and Maintain PI and Proficy Server and their Database backends
- Provide software support for PI and Proficy on other manufacturing applications
- Help with report development and data management
- Configure, test, maintain and administer plant manufacturing systems to meet the needs of the facility.
- Ability to work with plant systems like PI (OSI), Proficy (GE Fanuc) and MES
- Perform analysis of applications and systems in collaboration with I.S. analysts and end users to define, build, and implement plant solutions.
- Work with business manufacturing users to understand their business processes and data/reporting needs and translate them into technical specifications and solutions.
Required Prior Accomplishments, Experience, Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline preferred. Equivalent work experience with systems in a manufacturing environment will be considered in place of education.
- 1-5 years experience supporting/managing applications with MS SQL backends
- Preferred System Experience – PI, Proficy, MES and other plant systems
- Familiarity with the following technologies is a plus; SSRS, Power BI, Visual Basic, .Net
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Excellent written and oral communication and problem management skills
- Ability to provide technical leadership in a strong team environment
- An initiator, demonstrating ability to work independently and showing strength in a team environment
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.