Provide engineering support to meet current and future manufacturing requirements.
- Develop and generate manufacturing work instructions and procedures
- Design and develop tooling, fixtures and other manufacturing aids
- Adhere to General Requirements of Team Members
- Responsible for the proper handling and management of hazardous waste generated in their work area.
- Perform other assignments as required
- Associate’s degree in electronic or mechanical technology preferred
- 0-2 years experience in design or manufacturing support
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Intermediate knowledge of email, Word, Excel, Access, and Internet Explorer; may require CAD for drafting activities
- Knowledge of SMT placement machines (preferably Universal placement equipment)
- Knowledge of AOI machines (preferably Nordson YesTech equipment)
- Knowledge of CAM processing software (preferably UniCam)
- Preferred exposure to Agile, Kinaxis, Performance, and Macola
- People skills – high customer service drive, positive attitude, team player, problem solver
- Analytical abilities – reason, plan, solve problems, establish priorities
- Good verbal and written communication skills to interact with people at all levels both inside and outside of Ducommun Inc.
- Abilities listed in General Requirements of Team Members